We want to help you understand the value in a
Competent and Fairly Priced IT Company.
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations to Just Anyone!
Read this guide to discover:
- How to spot a well meaning (but grossly incompetent) technician.
- 5 Costly misconceptions about computer maintenance and repair.
- How to be absolutely certain you could back up and running as FAST in the event of a major network disaster.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 7 Questions you need to ask before buying any computer equipment.
- 5 Critical characteristics you should demand from your computer repair technician.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- The one surefire sign you should run – not walk – out of a computer repair shop.